At Desert Springs Church (DSC) we connect through spreading God's glory broader and deeper for the worship of Christ, in community with His people, on mission by the power of the Spirit with the gospel to the ends of the earth. Scripture directs how we do all things and the gospel fuels whatever we do.
Here is what that looks like in a chart:
Ways to Connect
- Come to either of our worship services on Sunday mornings (9:00 AM and 10:45 AM). If you're new to DSC, please stop by the Connection Center in the foyer.
- Fill out the Communication Card in the bulletin or simply email us at email@example.com for prayer, questions, comments, etc.
- Attend the Newcomers' Reception usually on the last Sunday of the month (see calendar) held after each service in the Conference Room. At the reception you will get to know some of DSC's leadership and learn more about the church.
- Come to our church-wide dinner at 5:30 PM and our Lord's Supper service at 6:30 PM usually on the last Wednesday of the month (see calendar).
- Download the church's calendar. It will help you plan the year around important DSC dates.
- Watch the News/Events page for the weekly schedule, Bible studies, Sunday morning classes, seminars, conferences, opportunities to serve, mission trips, etc.
- Subscribe to DSC's Blog, E-Newsletter, and Prayer Force.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Consider if you want to become a member by attending our membership class called Knowing Christ, Knowing the Church (KCKC).
- Find members through our Church Directory.
- Become part of a community group.
- Go on mission locally and globally.
- See what God is doing in and through the many different ministries here at DSC and plug in somewhere.
- Join a women's Bible study or a men's huddle group.